2. Access to Password-Protected Areas. Access to certain portions of this website ("Password-Protected Areas") may require login and password information. You must have this information in order to access these areas.
3. Online Privacy Statement. The use of your personally identifiable and non-personal information will be governed by the LCSC Online Privacy Statement. Your use of this website indicates that you have read and agree to the LCSC Online Privacy Statement.
4. Prohibited Behavior. You are responsible for your behavior in your use of this website and for respecting LCSC's and third parties' (person or entity) rights in connection with the website and its content.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. The use of this website is solely at your own risk. This website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LCSC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this website whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. LCSC expressly disclaims any responsibility for the actions of any other user of this website. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. LCSC makes no warranty that this website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, current, accurate, complete or error-free or that the results that may be obtained by use of the site will be accurate or reliable. You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with the site is to cease to use this website. You may have other rights which may vary from state to state.
6. Exclusions and Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and agree that LCSC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data loss, or other losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from any matter related to your use of this website.
7. Intellectual Property. This website and its contents are owned by LCSC or third parties and are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law (such as fair use) or as expressly permitted in connection with specific content, this website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of LCSC or the third-party owner.
8. Copyright Violations. Copyright Violations will be governed by the LCSC Copyright Policy. Your use of this website indicates that you have read and agree to the LCSC Copyright Policy.
9. Links. This website may include links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by LCSC with respect to the linked site or its provider. LCSC makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked website: Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
10. Jurisdiction and Venue. This agreement and the relationship between you and LCSC will be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho, without respect to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that venue with respect to any dispute between you and LCSC will rest exclusively in the state or federal courts.
13. Your Responsibility. The Internet is a valuable tool for LCSC's education, research, or service areas. LCSC encourages you to be mindful of the intent and purpose of its websites and be responsible for safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
14. Termination. LCSC may block, suspend, or terminate your use of the website at any time for any reason. Reasons LCSC might do so include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) your breach of this agreement; (b) LCSC is unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) LCSC believes that your actions could cause financial loss or legal liability to LCSC or other users of this website; (d) routine network maintenance affecting all users; or (e) your use of this website or service in a manner that violates the law or LCSC policies.