šŸš€ We're excited to announce a new website is on the way! Take an early look and feel free to offer feedback.


Forms For Use and Distribution


Paper Requisitions

  • Available in the Purchasing Office (Admin 104)
  • See Making Purchases for instructions.

Online Requisitions

Independent Contractor Forms

Paper Independent Contractor Forms

Online via Warrior Web

General Forms

Surplus Property FormĀ is to dispose of property and equipment

Internal Transfer Form

State Property Trade-in Authorization RequestĀ isĀ required by the State for trading College property

Request for Sole SourceĀ isĀ an item with only a single manufacturer/supplier

  • The Division of Purchasing shall determine the validity of sole source purchase requests.

State Contract Exemption RequestĀ is usedĀ to apply for an exemption from using a mandatory contract

Mobile Communication Device (MCD) AgreementĀ is aĀ cell phone agreement for LCSC owned devices

ST-101 Sales Tax Resale or Exemption Certificate

  • Includes LCSCā€™s Federal EIN (Employer ID Number)
  • LCSC is exempt from paying taxes in the State of Idaho.
  • Purchases obtained out of state are subject to that stateā€™s tax.

ST-104-HM Lodging Tax ExemptionĀ is used to be claimed by employees using a qualifying credit card payment

W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification isĀ completed by LCSC/Purchasing

W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and CertificationĀ isĀ blank for new vendors

  • It is only necessary to return page 1 of the document to Purchasing.

Can't find what you need or have questions? Please contact Purchasing at (208) 792-2288.