ūüöÄ We're excited to announce a new website is on the way! Take an early look and feel free to offer feedback.

Movement & Sport Sciences

Frequently Asked Questions Need Help? Here it is!

Information to Help You on Your Way

How do I declare a major?

Students can pick up a Program Information Form (PIF) from the Division Office, from the Registrar's Office, or download one from the Registrar's website.

Students need to complete the top portion, select their major, and sign at the bottom. Once completed, the form should be submitted to the Movement and Sport Sciences Division office, SAC 232.

How do I get an advisor?

The PIF that you filled out to declare your major is also used to assign you an advisor. Follow the steps for declaring your major.  Once the PIF is received, we will assign you an advisor.  We'll send you a letter with your advisor's name and contact information.  You will need to contact your advisor prior to registration each semester for advising and registration release.

How do I know who my advisor is?

You can also find out who your advisor is by logging into your WarriorWeb account and looking for the "My ID and Advisor Name" link in the Student Menu.  If you have no advisor listed, follow the steps for declaring a major.

How do I register for classes each semester?

First you must meet with your advisor and discuss your course plans.  Your advisor will release you, and then you should be able to login to your WarriorWeb account and register for classes.  Before you can register, be sure you complete the "Conditions of Registration - DO THIS FIRST" found on your Student Menu.

Where are the professors' mailboxes located?

All professors have a mailbox located in our Division Office in Sacajawea Hall, room 232.

How can I make an appointment with my advisor or meet with a Kinesiology professor?

Faculty advisors keep their own calendars for appointments.  You can contact them by email or by telephone to set up an appointment.  Office hours and contact information can be found on their office door, in the Division Office (SAC 232), or on our Division's faculty webpage.

Why do I need to use my LCMail email account?

Once you become an LCSC student, you MUST use your LCMail email account for all means of electronic communication with your advisor, your instructors, or other officials at the College.  Any correspondence from you through your LCMail email account is considered official communication.

If you have further questions or need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to contact the Division office in Sacajawea Hall, room 232 by dropping in or calling us at 208-792-2600.