Admission Requirements for Bridge Pathway Program
Please note that waiting to apply as late as one month before the start date of your program is risky. Dorms fill quickly. It is also not uncommon to experience delays when applying for a passport or visa. Staff recommend that you apply early. You can apply for a visa up to four months prior to your program start date.
- Fill out our online application.
- Pay the application fee. This fee is non-refundable and is for processing your request.
- Send official school transcripts/records. An official transcript is usually sent directly from the high school or university. If the transcript is hand carried to LCSC, make sure that it is still in a sealed envelope.
- Students must show evidence of secondary (high school) school completion or the equivalent.
- Students must show at least a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale from a secondary (high school) or post-secondary (college or university) institution. Students with more than 14 transferable post-secondary credits do not need to show secondary transcripts.
- Some applicants will be required to submit their original transcripts to an outside evaluation agency such as World Education Services (WES). This determination will be made by the admissions team at their discretion. Students will be responsible to pay for the transcript evaluation.
- Meet our English proficiency requirements by submitting an official test score.
- Send a bank statement showing funds available for study.
- Send Certificate of Financial Responsibility, (CFR) if applying online. CFR included in paper application.
- Send a passport copy.
- Schedule and pay for a waybill through eshipglobal to receive your official acceptance letter and I-20.
- Apply for a Homestay and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obtain LCSC-approved health insurance.
We recommend that students scan and email copies of all their documents as soon as possible. This will allow us to process applications quickly . Please email documents to email@example.com and official documents can be mailed to the address listed above.
IPO will issue an I-20 only after steps 1-6 have been completed. Allow 5 business days for processing.
To transfer to Lewis-Clark State College from another school in the United States, please have your current school fill out our Transfer Form. Also send official transcripts from your previous college or language school. An official transcript is usually send directly from the school. If the transcript is hand carried to LCSC, make sure that it is still in a sealed envelope.