Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Even if you think you’re not likely to qualify for need-based aid, it’s still a good idea to apply. If you complete your FAFSA and plan on attending LC State in the fall semester, you will receive a financial aid notification in early spring, If you plan on attending LC State in the spring semester, you will receive a financial aid notification in early winter. These notifications will direct you to view and accept your financial aid package on WarriorWeb.
- Priority deadline (fall semester start): March 1st
- Priority deadline (spring semester start): November 1st
LC State provides access to a wide variety of institutional scholarships, out-of-state tuition scholarships/waivers, and outside funding opportunities. Scholarships are available for various majors, minority students, first-year students, transfer students, and non-traditional students.
- Priority deadline: March 1st
Watch Out for Offer Letters
Students generally have two weeks to return offer letters before aid is canceled.
- Log onto WarriorWeb.
- Go to Review and Accept Your Financial Aid Award Package.
- Your Offer Letter needs to be signed and submitted to the Financial Aid Office within two weeks.
- You must accept your financial aid electronically via WarriorWeb.
Pay for College
Visit our Student Account Services website to view payment options and important dates and deadlines. For more information, please contact Student Account Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 792-2790.